Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How To Make More Money Then You Are Now...


I was thinking, what is it that makes big time money
possible for the average entrepreneur who works for
themselves, defies this whole "college degree" get a
job thing, and if they want to even refuses to get out
of their pajama's all day long...

While most "successful" workers spend $100,000 on a
college degree, are forced to work every day in an
environment that causes most people misery, and never
have the chance to excel much higher then their "title".

And here's the reason why...

As an Entrepreneur, you are being paid directly proportional
to how valuable your SKILLS are. Since you are not in an
income ceiling type business vehicle, the more valuable of
SKILLS you develop, the more money you can make.

And with the changing of the times, meaning technology
changing every facet of how we live, the people who
develop SKILLS to keep up with those changing times
will be worth more then all the other people who don't
have these skills. Commons sense right? Maybe not.

Are you developing new skills every single day and
making yourself more valuable? Are you learning the
latest marketing mechanisms, or even the oldest marketing
mechanism to be able to offer more to your clients,
customers, or business partners? Are you constantly
building your value by adding new and additional abilities
and skills to your arsenal?

If you don't see the connection between how much you LEARN,
and the new skills you develop ALL THE TIME, as being
proportional to how valuable you are to other people...then
please take these next words to heart.

The reason I have had clients pay me for my time is because
I took the time to develop and learn NEW skills that I didn't
know even 2 months ago!

I'm CONSTANTLY networking, and learning from EVERYONE who
might know ANYTHING, so I can learn it too. Once I learn it,
I immediately turn around and offer this new knowledge, skill,
and ability to my customers or clients, and guess what? I
have people in record numbers paying me for my time and products.

And I'm not slowing down for a minute! I've already isolated
several other areas where I can develop new skills, and learn
more knowledge about that will make me more knowledgeable,
hence more valuable to my clients...and in the end will make
me TONS more money.

It can't be stressed enough that with how quickly technology
can change, marketing tactics can arise, and all the likes...that
you should be developing new skills to make yourself more
valuable all the time.

Go isolate areas that you KNOW will make you more valuable if
you learn...and LEARN them. once you do, you will be more
successful at whatever it is you are doing. It truly doesn't
matter what it is...you will be more successful at it.

That's what I'm doing, and it's working out pretty good so far!

Hope this helps someone to go take some action and increase
their value today...

Larry Potter

http://budurl.com/nn8h
www.ATicketToWealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment